Bed & breakfast, Guest House
Surrounded by tea plantations
The Greendale is situated in the lovely village of Watawala which is 7km from Hatton and is on virtually the half way point between Adams Peak and Nuwara Eliya.
Airport Transfers available
Local family host
Offers peace & quiet
Unique exciting location
Various room types
BOOK 3 DIFFERENT ROOM TYPES SECURELY THROUGH HOMEAWAY - PRICES FROM $36 PER NIGHT
Double, triple or family rooms available with fireplace and wardrobe and attached bathrooms with hot water.
Hot breakfast is included in the price and free wifi is offered.
The Bungalow is surrounded by a lush tea Plantation & a Pine forest, while the great Mahaweli River originates just 10km north of this location and trickles downwards towards Kandy just a stones throw away from the tea estate.The Kandy-Badulla Rail road track is clearly visible form the bungalow giving you a very exciting view of passing trains for a stretch of about 5 km along it's mountainous path.
Traditional dinner is available from just 750 rupees per person.
Free driver's accommodation is available, subject to availability, but does not include meals.
ATTACTIONS IN THE AREA
- NUWERA ELIYA : 30 TO 40 MINUTES ALONG THE NEWLY BUILT HATTON-NUWERAELIYA HIGHWAY
- AMBEWALA DAIRY FARM : LESS THAN 1 HOUR
- ADAMS PEAK (SRI PADA MOUNTAIN) : 75 MINUTES
- NORTON BRIDGE DAM,SEVEN VIRGINS MOUNTAIN PEAKS AND AIRPLANE WHEEL OF CRASHED MARTIN AIR FLIGHT : 10km
- DEVON & SAINT CLAIR WATER FALLS :15 km
- UPPER KOTMALE DAM & RESERVOIR : 20km
- MAUSSAKALEY, CASTELREIGH RESERVOIRS : 20 MINUTES
- WORLDS END/HORTON PLAINS : 1 ½ HOURS
- KANDY : 52km